Construction materials & assembly
Wall sandwich panelBack to list Send request
Sandwich panels – a modern building material, which is often used as vertical, horizontal and sloping enclosing building structures for the construction of industrial and civil buildings.
Sandwich panels industrial – a three-layer building material, consisting of two rigid sheets and a heater between them. On the external and internal surfaces of sandwich panels, various metals can be used, for example steel (with a polymer coating or stainless), aluminum.
- External r sheathing. It is made of sheet steel, with anti-corrosive zinc coating. Also on the outer lining is provided a protective polymer coating;
- A layer of high-quality insulation. Depending on the modification of the sandwich panel, mineral wool MW or a more modern material – polyisocyanurate (PIR) can be used as a insulation.
- Internal sheathing. It is also made of different grades of sheet steel, galvanized and coated with a polymer compound.
The production process of wall sandwich panels focuses mainly on two main product groups:
- Wall panels with polyisocyanurate PIR;
- Wall panels with mineral wool MW;
Types of wall panels profiling:
- NO- profiling.
All types of profiling can be used in various combinations for external and internal metal sheathing of wall sandwich panels with mineral wool filler and polyisocyanurate (PIR).
Types of sandwich panels according to the structure of the joints:
- Double lock with open fixture for panels with mineral wool filler.
- The width of the panels is 1000 and 1190 mm.
- Double lock with an open fixture and a groove connection for sandwich panels with PIR filler.
- panels with this type of lock can be placed vertically and horizontally.
- increases the level of tightness in the joint of panels;
- the additional lock made of foam polyisocyanurate in the middle improves the characteristics of thermal conductivity and maintains the necessary temperature regime in the room;
- width of the panels 1000, 1150 mm (1200mm) *
- Double lock with “hidden screws” connection for sandwich panels with PIR filler.
- can be installed vertically and horizontally;
- width of the panels 1000, 1150 mm (1200 mm) *
- Double lock with concealed fastening for sandwich panels with PIR filling.
- installation: vertical and horizontal;
- concealed screw provides a flat surface in the place of joining the panels;
- provides high insulation;
- The width of the panels is 1000 mm.
WALL SANDWICH PANELS FROM MINERAL WOOL
Sandwich panels are used for construction of walls and ceilings of commercial and industrial warehouses, logistics centers, hangars, ancillary rooms. This is a high-quality, durable and affordable construction material, which retains high popularity throughout the world. Mineral wool is made on the basis of rocks of the basalt group, with a melting point of 1500 ° C, due to this mineral wool insulation is non-combustible.
Despite the affordable price, MW (mineral wool) has high thermal insulation characteristics. Products made using this material are very economical, so the choice in their favor allows you to reduce the cost of construction of the facility. Sandwich panels MW are highly chemical resistant, as they are chemically passive medium, which guarantees high sound insulation of walls.
The use of MW significantly reduces the risk of standing sound waves inside the enclosing structure. Mechanical and strength characteristics of plates depend on the arrangement of fibers in the structure of cotton wool. The compressive strength in them increases with the increase in the number of vertically oriented fibers, this orientation is used in panels.
Specifications of wall sandvich panels from mineral wool
WALL SANDWICH PANELS FROM PIR
Sandwich panels with a heater of foam polyisocyanurate (PIR) are used for finishing walls, facade and roofing in the construction of all types of buildings and structures. The innovative PIR material is environmentally friendly, does not rot, affects rodents and microorganisms, does not have a detrimental effect on human health and the environment.
About materials: PIR and PUR
Penopolyzocyanurate (PIR) and polyurethane foam (PUR) are non-melting thermoactive plastics with a cellular structure that makes the material incredibly durable. Both materials almost do not conduct heat, they are neutral to acidic and alkaline environments, and also work in the ground and serve as metal protection against corrosion. Penopolyzocyanurate (PID) and polyurethane foam (PUR) are not toxic, are not subject to decomposition and decay, are not destroyed by seasonal temperature diseases, atmospheric precipitation, aggressive industrial atmosphere, are not food and habitat for insects. Penopolyzocyanurate has higher values for fire safety, which expands the scope of this material.
This type of product is more resistant to fire than products made of polyurethane foam and mineral wool. This is especially important if these materials are used in the construction of automobile refuellings, warehouses, hangars and similar objects.
Specifications of wall sandvich panels from PIR
• Density not less than – 35 kg / m3;
• Compressive strength at 10% linear deformation of not less than – 120 kPa;
• Tensile strength not less than – 100 kPa;
• Shear strength not less than – 120 kPa;
• Thermal conductivity in the dry state – 0.024 W / (m K);
• Humidity by weight is not more than – 1%;
• Flammability group – polyisocyanurate foam: B-s2, d0
Advantages of PIR wall panels:
1. Products with PIR-insulation have a weight almost 7 times less than similar sandwich panels with filler from mineral wool.
2. Install the product can even a person without special skills, the main thing is to carefully study the installation rules. During installation, the risk of the panel deflecting is completely eliminated.
3. High level of fire protection.
4. PIR panels are absolutely harmless to the environment and human health.
5. Do not accumulate moisture.
6. After installing the PIR wall panels, heating costs are reduced by about 30%.
7. Lifetime, subject to compliance with the recommendation, more than 50 years.